Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show #8 date and venue decided.

Hood River Co. Fairgrounds, Hood River, Oregon.

August 25-27.

So get to requesting your days off/vacation time. We'll get more info out as we get plans finalized and stuff. There will definitely be the mud pit in the horse coral again this year.

We'll be bugging the different boards for vollunteers and helpers soon. :):brow:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everybody This is Jerry, well looks like i get to get muddy this year. I went to the show last time to see what this mud pit was and it's time to try it. Count me in for the show,also let us know about Tee shirts and mugs. Thanks Jerry

YAY!!! FUN FUN!!! Do you think you will set up the mud pit like WCSS6 or will it be a little different? Can you guys get some shade trees growing before then as well?:grin: That's awesome though, I liked it up there when we were there and the later date is great too. I'll DEFINITELY be there!

Excellent! Hopefully I can convince the better half that we need to go.

Of course, Burning Man starts on the 28th......hmmmm....

DUDE!! This is WAYYY Better than Burning man!:lol: Plus all of us Norcal and NV guys all ride up in a convoy together its way fun. I think we had 7 or 8 cars in our convoy heading into Hood River for WCSS6.

DUDE!! This is WAYYY Better than Burning man!:lol: Plus all of us Norcal and NV guys all ride up in a convoy together its way fun. I think we had 7 or 8 cars in our convoy heading into Hood River for WCSS6.

No offense JB, but please don't tell me there's gonna be a bunch of naked subaruers running around! :rolleyes: hehehe.... No, we've been planning on BM for a year now.... but I don't see anything wrong with doing both.

Cool..I'm in.

Since I've been there before, now I know to "prepare" for a sunny location (Heavy shade is my preference, but the "togetherness" is more important). Need to find a carwash nearby, tho:rolleyes: .

Hooray for the mud pit, I had a real gas in there:grin: :grin: .

IIRC, there was a good Mexican food place in town.

Gotta find a different route though..going through that canyon north of Bend (Indian res) during daylight was unbearable with no A/C:-p .

NV and CA guys (AZ?), we'll coordinate as time goes by.

Now to decide what car is going. :)

My problrm also. Now that I'm the only driver, I can only bring one car :banghead:

But maybe my RX will be running "better" by then too.

And the last show there, we had RALLYX :headbang:

Hope I can do better than 4th in Open Class this time :brow: