Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show #8 date and venue decided.

hey y'all

doesn't look like I can make it...:-\

three weeks in a row of working, if i do this run up to HR, it will be 24 hours of driving and one day of mud bogging with everyone...then back to another three weeks in a row of work...this is solid work, weekends too. I know, whine whine...

I think I want to stay home and relax this weekend...but, we will see what Friday brings. Hey Junkie, could you bring my mug back if I don't show? I get over to Sac fairly often...hoist a few for me, too.

Thanks!

Mendodave

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People friendly dogs are welcome. They may demand you keep it on a leash. . .

that's good to know... we didn't want to have to leave the dogs behind since we're staying overnight in the gorge friday night and then hitting the show on saturday afternoon...

--Spiffy

Camp Site Question

A couple of friends of mine are planning to show up on Saturday, but I'm comming on Friday. Is anyone going to care if I clame 2 campsites next to mine for them?

Depends on who they are! :eek:

J/K, talk to Eric when you get there. I don't have an issue with it as long as the space is paid for with the fairgrounds!

Anyone wanting to save a spot will have to pay for it at that time. The spots are fairgrounds money not the shows!

Hey all you guys know there is a brewery right there in Hood River right?

Full Sail Brewing

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I know you guys will chastise me for this but there are two wineries within 5 miles of the fairgrounds. We did the winery tour today and the Pheasant Valley Winery is fine!

I know you guys will chastise me for this but there are two wineries within 5 miles of the fairgrounds. We did the winery tour today and the Pheasant Valley Winery is fine!

Nothing wrong with that... I believe a diet diverse in alcoholic intake (and non-alcoholic too!) is healthy. Although I prefer beer on most days, a nice glass of wino is always pleasurable, especially when it involves touring the wineries! Plus, wine cures heart problems... right? :headbang:

Barking dogs are not welcome. :)

They have a strict rule about quiet after 10:00 p.m.

My dog won't be there (he's too wild for crowds) but if anyone has a dog that likes to bark, those electronic bark collars work wonders! The battery died in mine but whenever we put it on him, he refuses to bark lol.

Nothing wrong with that... I believe a diet diverse in alcoholic intake (and non-alcoholic too!) is healthy. Although I prefer beer on most days, a nice glass of wino is always pleasurable, especially when it involves touring the wineries! Plus, wine cures heart problems... right? :headbang:

Yup,I'm a big +1 :D