Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show #8 date and venue decided.

Hey Carl This is Jerry, damn streight i will be there i have only mis show #2. This is the 1 time of the year everybody gets to see what everybody has been building and BS about all they have been doing for the past year. I already have the calender mark on it at work that i will be gone to this show. Hopefully my new project will be done in time of the show. Thanks Jerry

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh hell yeah! i will be there with my wagon! i am a newbie and i have a 87' wagon. the things the shiz! i love it. :grin: It's white with 14 ich rims and tinted windows its got a manaflow systm all the way through and a weber carb. thats just the half of it too! :headbang:

I was thinking about doing a video for Subaru as thanks. I'll contact you soon about that. Thanks.

Here's a link to the Sample page on my site with a clip from the Oregon Trail Rally video I did for the Oregon Rally Group for everyone to check out.

http://www.mastermindvideo.com/samples.html

It will take a bit to open so be patient. I just wanted you to see what I've done and can do to help you with the WCSS video. I use all professional equipment and editing software and I would love to lend my services to help out with your project. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

-Chris

http://www.mastermindvideo.com

I'm one of those 2 or 3 still on dial up.

I clicked it, it said loading. I gave it a long time. Came back in, there was just a white screen, but at the bottom it said done.

Guess I'll just have to take your word for it. . .

Wow! I had NO idea so many of you guys were there last year. I showed up long enough to check out the action in the pit, but since I was alone, I left early. I'd like to hook up at least to shoot the bull for a few. How are us newbies gonna recognize anyone?

How are us newbies gonna recognize anyone?

Nametags, i think i'll head this project up, tags with your Board name, and your real name, if your board name is really long or hard to pronounce.

You'll have to draw your avatar yourself if you want that on there, unless we all want the Seahawk on the nametag :brow:

but NO sigs on the nametags! :rolleyes: j/k

Nametags, i think i'll head this project up, tags with your Board name, and your real name, if your board name is really long or hard to pronounce.

You'll have to draw your avatar yourself if you want that on there, unless we all want the Seahawk on the nametag :brow:

Ok Guys im back and am SOOOO ready for #8. Remember all when im home I live about 6 minutes away from the Fairgrounds. So any and all help i can give my services are for you too use. I can make maps of locations of NAPA, Carwashes, Food, Dirt Roads, Nice Views. But im also trying to do the drive again, I tried it last time but it kind of failed. I will totaly be prepared this time around. So if any one needs any thing just ask. Im at college for now but will be going home soon. I can take pics or something.

Peter

Ok Guys im back and am SOOOO ready for #8. Remember all when im home I live about 6 minutes away from the Fairgrounds. So any and all help i can give my services are for you too use. I can make maps of locations of NAPA, Carwashes, Food, Dirt Roads, Nice Views. But im also trying to do the drive again, I tried it last time but it kind of failed. I will totaly be prepared this time around. So if any one needs any thing just ask. Im at college for now but will be going home soon. I can take pics or something.

Peter

Are there any good trails close to Hood River? I think it'd be WAY cool to get a mass trail ride for us offroad guys.

Peter

Sure..a diagram of the town showing parts stores, grocery stores, carwashes, even directions to the fairgrounds from all directions would be great and much appreciated, thanks.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Are there any good trails close to Hood River? I think it'd be WAY cool to get a mass trail ride for us offroad guys.

Yeah theres some great back roads, i can think of like 10. But I would love to take some of you guys out on those roads. Theres many types too, we have long twistys, short fast ones, or theres the great one filled with dirt and possibly mud.

Sure..a diagram of the town showing parts stores, grocery stores, carwashes, even directions to the fairgrounds from all directions would be great and much appreciated, thanks.

Looking forward to meeting you.

I will work ok this. I have a couple months too so thats good. But if theres something someone wants on the map (ie: fast food, local pubs, ect.) Im open for those. I can and will help in any way possible.

Dont forget, theres still going to be a mudpit at the Fairgrounds. I dont think we need any real radical trail rides, breakage on a trail is no fun.

Speaking of breakage and hopefully this never happens, but what about a local hospital?

I think I remember where the NAPA store is, it was pretty busy when we came into town:-p

Dont forget, theres still going to be a mudpit at the Fairgrounds. I dont think we need any real radical trail rides, breakage on a trail is no fun.

Speaking of breakage and hopefully this never happens, but what about a local hospital?

I think I remember where the NAPA store is, it was pretty busy when we came into town:-p

I wasn't thinkin of anything hardcore or difficult, more of a sightseeing/ get together sort of run. Name it the Ultimate Subaru Trailride or something. And I remember that Napa too, cause my front axle was torn on the way up to Hood river and I wanted to make sure I could get home after the mudpit.:)