Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

here we go agian...another subaru

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EA82Loyale

EA82Loyale

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Centralia

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:01 AM

Hey,

Just got another 4WD Turbo Subaru tonight. Its a wagon though...its been wrecked and it looks like the headgasket is pretty screwed...(not sure how the timing on that worked out) anyway, the turbo and heads are going on to my loyale, and then the rest of the car is going to scrap, so if anyone is interested let me know...its in pretty rough shape...if you can tow it its yours...(if i haven't taken the air struts out for the other Subaru)

Let me know...

Bill

#2 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Bremerton, WA, USA

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:51 AM

You make this sound like its a bad thing, you're 18, as long as you pay most of your bills, and keep your parents happy enough to not kick you out, be proud of that new car, if only for its parts.

You'll want the wiring harness too, if the recipient vehicle is not a turbo.

#3 subyrally

subyrally

Trust your Turbo-Lust

• Members
  • 2,888 posts
  • frederick, md

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:07 PM

where exactly are you located? i might could use some parts of you are going to scrap it.

#4 TarmacSuby

TarmacSuby

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Lakeland

Posted 25 January 2006 - 04:03 PM

The car is parked at my house.. I was going to use the air struts out of it for my 85 Turbo until I realized the system had already been robbed out of it and replaced with coil over suspension. All 4 tires are flat and the rims are mismatched. We think the electrical harness may be shot but we haven't done much testing yet. We are going to get what parts we can out of the interior for Bill's car, (mainly the seat height adjustment is what I think he wants). A friend of ours wants the 4WD system out of it if he can but I'm not sure if that plan is going to fall through or not. What all needs to be changed over from the turbo to the stock EA82 to make the turbo conversion a success? The ECU obviously, but what else needs to be switch over? Get back to us regarding what someone else may want off the car.. By the way, I am in the Winlock area and that is where the car is.

-Bryan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users