Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Just joined

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ray Hunnam

Ray Hunnam

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Penrith NSW Australia

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:16 AM

Greetings one and all

Ray Hunnam from Penrith, Australia.

Just joined up and saying hullo. I have been on the Yahoo Subaruvanagon Group for a while and decided to come and have a look over here.

My vehicle is a 1991 Vanagon 5 speed Transporter fitted with a ER27 motor. I have had my conversion since August 2000. So far, apart from some mishaps, I have had no real troubles, and done heaps of kms.. Lets hope I haven't put the Jonah on me.

Be hearing from you

Ray

#2 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:36 AM

We mainly hear about putting the Legacy 2.2 in the vanagon, about the same power as the ER27, but not as neat as a flat 6, so if you got some pictures i'm sure i'm not the only one that would really like to see them.

#3 Ray Hunnam

Ray Hunnam

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Penrith NSW Australia

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:46 AM

Can be arranged, as soon as I find out how to do it

Ray

so if you got some pictures i'm sure i'm not the only one that would really like to see them.

#4 ShawnW

ShawnW

Subaru Master Technician

• Administrator
  • 12,930 posts
  • Denver, Colorado

Posted 28 January 2006 - 02:39 PM

Go up to the top of the screen in grey it will say Homepage, Message Board, Photo gallery in a single line, click on photo gallery and then find upload photos from there.

#5 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,735 posts
  • WV

Posted 30 January 2006 - 09:18 AM

welcome Ray, i remember you from the yahoo XT6 groups years ago. funny how we see each other again. glad it's still chugging along for you, that's awesome!

we've moved on to bigger and better things than yahoo, we have www.xt6.net now so check over there if you have any ER27 specific questions.

have fun,
Gary Gross
maryland

#6 Ray Hunnam

Ray Hunnam

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Penrith NSW Australia

Posted 01 February 2006 - 04:56 PM

Hi Gary

Yep on that BB also. I had to rejoin just recently. Had trouble with my log in and password. Spoke to Austin and decided it was easier to just rejoin.

I appreciate all the work you are doing for us 2.7 ers. Yahoo is more specific to 2.2 2.5 and 3.0 not many of us 2.7ers there.

Glad to be aboard and be hearing from ya.

Ray

welcome Ray, i remember you from the yahoo XT6 groups years ago. funny how we see each other again. glad it's still chugging along for you, that's awesome!

we've moved on to bigger and better things than yahoo, we have www.xt6.net now so check over there if you have any ER27 specific questions.

have fun,
Gary Gross
maryland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users