Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Shop/Club night Bellingham Offroaders

Scott in Bellingham

Sorry, I didn't see that we were meeting today. But I'll be there tomorrow. I worked on the suby stencils and should have them done in time to try out wednesday night.

Are you wheeelin' the "Leg" at walker valley??! :headbang:

tuesday and wed evening plan on pullin EJ out of black car, friday install new one , sat go to walker valley

Ya know, I hear that ENGINES are really heavy... let's just put holes in the floor boards and use our feet... Fred Flintstone style! Yabadabadoo!

Heres the plan for wed Bb2.jpg

start removing all the extra weight from the club car "Blue Bomber" everything with a X must go

I was super excited to come tonight, but I can't make it after all. I'm sorry Scott, and really sorry Andy, We can finish your car sometime this week!

Good luck guys,

Dylan

:banana: should be a great night anyone that wants is welcome to stop by tonight 6:00 Scotts place will remove all doors, hood, rear section from the club car , give it that Mad Max look, it would be good to take this one on next months run :eek::banana:

Hey scot, I can see that you already have enough projects going but have you ever thought about building a race car to run at skagit speedway in the hornet division? aside from being way fun I think it would be a good way to get your name out there to more people with subarus that havent seen this site, just a thought. I'd even drive it for ya if you painted it in my colours and put my number on it.

Hey scot, I can see that you already have enough projects going but have you ever thought about building a race car to run at skagit speedway in the hornet division? aside from being way fun I think it would be a good way to get your name out there to more people with subarus that havent seen this site, just a thought. I'd even drive it for ya if you painted it in my colours and put my number on it.
as long as your number is 13 , and color green and yellow