Ultimate Subaru Message Board

salem / corvallis, wheeling?

Does anyone know any good spots near corvallis / salem area for a bit of wheeling? There's about 3 of us trying to find some "legimate" places to play in the dirt / or climb trails.

any thoughts?

Or do we just need to drive up to browns camp near portland?

(hopefully im posting this in the correct place)

thanks!

-Dan

Cmiller, Shadyirishman (although he is between rigs right now...pretty decent price on ebay for that thing Shady, hope it helps toward the Baja!) :brow: and I are in the Corvallis area and have recently (just last Wednesday) been playing around near Mary's peak. PM me if you would like to join us on our next sortie. You don't have to bring a rig. I would really like to have someone in the car with me to bomb up a jeep trail again and scare the poo out of (my choice of insulated coveralls as wheeling atire proved itself yet again!). :grin: I was alone in my terror last Wednesday! Thank the gods for a good ebrake and the amazingly tight turning radius of a lifted loyale wagon!!! Reverse-climbing a 50% slope gives the term "pucker factor" a whole new meaning! This was my first real off-road trial since the build and I am Very Happy with my car! LSD's AND SIPED kUMHO'S ROCK!:)