Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Stupid part number request!! a screw!?

Hi all!

Well I know this IS STUPID! I have just come from 1st Subaru parts. I can't find a part number for one of the 3 screws that hold my door latch onto my drivers door! I have a 1997 Legacy GT Wgn. I thought I'de find it at 1st, NO luck !

Many thanks, SubeeTed

Hi all!

Well I know this IS STUPID! I have just come from 1st Subaru parts. I can't find a part number for one of the 3 screws that hold my door latch onto my drivers door! I have a 1997 Legacy GT Wgn. I thought I'de find it at 1st, NO luck !

Many thanks, SubeeTed

Did you use their "on-line catalogue" or did you speak to a real human? I found out something interesting from one of the parts countermen there: the on-line catalogue that we see when we log in to the website is created/maintained by some other company (TradeMotion). It was explained to me that for this reason the on-line catalogue is often incomplete. It might be best to call the toll-free number listed and speak to someone there instead. When you call the toll-free number (during normal business hours) the actual Subaru dealer switchboard receptionist will answer----just ask for "1st Subaru Parts" and you'll be connected with the parts department.

Hi there,

we can help. anytime you need anything feel free to email or pm me.

To view pricing, or to order the screws you have requested:

1) you will need to use our OEM catalog to access

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/oe_parts_cat.html

2) look up by part number - - 62530ac000

i show only 2 needed for the latch, there's a different one for the handle

shout with questions.

Jamie Thomas

Jamie at chaplins.com

logo.gif

http://www.subiegal.com