Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Couple of Questions.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KNIGHTRIDER

KNIGHTRIDER

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • New Jersey

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:40 PM

Is it possible to get these alloy wheel covers for my '87 Subaru GL-10 Wagon 4WD???? http://usmb.net/gallery/album80/1987_d I'm looking to find these original alloy wheel covers from the '87 brochure??

Another question is it still possible to get the original Master Key with the light from possibly the dealer???

Thanks,

KNIGHT RIDER :)

#2 Marck

Marck

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Nipomo

Posted 30 January 2006 - 12:24 AM

Those aren't wheel covers. I don't seem why you couldn't find those rims in any junkyard. You just have to have a little luck. They came on my subaru, so I don't think there super rare or anything. Sorry, mine are not for sale.

I too would like to know how to get an orginal master key, as all of mine are copies of copies. What does an original key look like.

#3 rllywgn

rllywgn

Diff Lock Dynamite!

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Vegas Baby

Posted 30 January 2006 - 01:00 AM

I really wanted to keep the key from my last wagon as they can be modified to switch the keys around and keep the neat light.

basically looked like a rubber head but it was plastic and had a led flash light (near worthless) and from the factory they came in a jewel box.

good luck finding one.. ive never even seen one on ebay..

if you do find one you can modify almost any standard key to fit in it.

rllywgn
Posted Image

#4 KNIGHTRIDER

KNIGHTRIDER

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • New Jersey

Posted 30 January 2006 - 04:15 PM

Would one be able to get the key from a dealer?? And also, those are rims, right??? Man, i really want to find those.

#5 jeffast

jeffast

f*** im 24

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • midwestren

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:42 PM

those are definatly rims i have seen them at the junk yards a few times

#6 GeneralDisorder

GeneralDisorder

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 20,281 posts
  • Portland

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:52 PM

Both of those items are very rare. Check ebay is all I could recommend. I've seen like one or two set of those rims.... one of the more rare alloys I would say. I think they were only around for a few years of EA82's.

GD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users