Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Boostkits.com

boostkits

Please let me know how I can become an authorized USMB vendor.

Thats it, we don't allow advertizing, as you'll notice 37 popups didn't flood your screen, and there isn't a bunch of adverts around the edges either.

This is what you get.

So what kind of Subaru do you have? I'll assume its turbo, so what kind of WHP you puttin down?

I stumbled across this forum in my search to find a new FORUM to sell parts on. Please let me know how I can become an authorized USMB vendor.

I carry WORX Tuning, Turbo XS, Perrin, APS, Speed Monkee, IHI Turbos, Momentum Turbos to name a few.

Thanks,

Anthony@BOOSTKITS.COM

There is no "Authorized Vendor" status. just the Vendor forum, where vendors can hawk their wares....

Welcome to the USMB.....

Wow - that's cool! :) I'm liking this forum. I'll be sure to post up any new products that come my way. If you're like me you're already sick of all the generic stuff that's getting peddled around on the forums. I try to find different things that other vendors can't get or don't even know about.

My Subi is a pretty stock 03 wagon. I'm so busy trying to run things over here my own car is the last one that gets anything. Usually the parts I put aside for myself I let go to a customer that really wants it.

So if you guys are in the market let me know what you want. i'll try to hook you up with nice price.

I can usually beat any price on the web. I run my shop myself so I can keep prices down.