Ultimate Subaru Message Board

stockpile of free parts

i met this old man through an ad in my local newspaper for free loyale doors. i knew they would fit my gl, so i picked them up. when i get there, i find out that about one week ago, he gave TEN truckloads of free subaru parts away. oh man!!! and on top of that, the day i went over there, he just threw away 3 axles and a tranny(don't know exactly what kind). the worst thing is that when i said i was looking for a brushguard and a roof rack, he said he threw them away three days ago:boohoo: :banghead: :banghead: :boohoo: he still has a few parts, but none that i really need. oh, he is giving me a rear window w/defrost. i was going to pay $125 to have one installed tomorrow. so, a little good, a lot of missed parts, but a full set of maroon gl/loyale doors and a rear window.

anybody want the doors?

thats what the guy who I got my 87 GL-10 from had but they were all attach too cars and he had allready hauled off like three or four cars before I got there I told him about the board and he was like naw I don't do that stuff.