Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Medford OR Brat? owner on USMB?

Saw a really nice brat at my mechanic's shop yesterday and had to wonder if the owner was on this list.

It had Peugeot alloy wheels, a small lift and a ej22 motor installed (which was cool as that helped convince the mechanic it could be done as I was trying to talk him into slipping one of those puppies into my wagon....some day I hope) Funny thing is he only works on Subaru's and had never heard of the ej22 into an older car conversion??? WELL now he has to believe!

Saw a really nice brat at my mechanic's shop yesterday and had to wonder if the owner was on this list.

It had Peugeot alloy wheels, a small lift and a ej22 motor installed (which was cool as that helped convince the mechanic it could be done as I was trying to talk him into slipping one of those puppies into my wagon....some day I hope) Funny thing is he only works on Subaru's and had never heard of the ej22 into an older car conversion??? WELL now he has to believe!

185508270093.jpg

this one?

-mike