Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Sube!

$100.... nice.....

Guy down the street was selling something close (bad turbo) & wanted $500.

I got him down too $300. but still too much.... I mean there 20 years old... you know... $100. is the magic number... or free... that is where I set my limit..$100. they got to be premo to go for more then that....

NICE....... now... go bond!

Thanks. It's got the brown on brown interior. The carpet's in really good shape, but the seats are a little hammered. That's OK, though, because the turbo wagon (donor car) has good seats, and they happen to be brown.

As far as rust, it has a very little on very bottom of the rear quarters, but that's all. Even the underside looks pretty good.

I'm going to take some leave next week (I've had 24 straight duty days) and get started on building the turbo motor. There's an outside chance I'll be picking up a 2.7 H-6, but it's probably going to be the turbo.

The EJ22 I thought I had for it was gone when I called, so now I'm out looking. Still, it's a really straight body. Thanks for the compliments.

BTW, there's a EJ20TT on ebay that ends in about five hours. I think I need to have a chat with my wife.....

The master plan is an EJ motor and some 14 or 15 inch wheels.

Would there be a lift in that plan?

Depending on your tire selection...you might need one?

There is only one lifted Subie (full body) in Utah!

It would be Unique?

Glenn,

82 SubaruHummer

84 GL Mad Max

01 Forester

Not currently planning on a lift, but it's a possibility in the future. I plan on no bigger than 27 inches total tire diameter, so I'll get some extra height without the lift.

So who has the lifted Subaru in Utah? There's an older Subaru in Orem that looks like it's lifted.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you about your SubaruHummer. Did you fabricate that? It looks pretty cool.

Apparently one of Zapar's old Hatches was sold to a guy in Utah.

It's painted yellow now and has steel Pugs on it.

I saw it once out by Nutty Putty Cave and I've never seen it since?

He's not a board member.

A lifted Subie will catch some attention around here.

I may Lift Mad Max but it needs some restoration first...

Buggy was made from "modified" RhinoBuggy Bandit plans.

http://www.rhinobuggies.com.au/

The EJ22 I thought I had for it was gone when I called, so now I'm out looking. Still, it's a really straight body. Thanks for the compliments.

BTW, there's a EJ20TT on ebay that ends in about five hours. I think I need to have a chat with my wife.....

Are you interested in the engine out of my '90 Legacy? It has a blown HG and I let it get hot. It does run though and is rebuildable. You can have it for free if you'd like. I'm just planning on donating the car to the local fire dept. anyway.

I'm up the road a few hours drive in Rexburg, ID

Tracy