Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rx Coupe

hey guys i havent been on for ages been busy with my nex coupe its almost finished now got all the new engine back in man it sounds great with the lumpy cams just waiting on my new front mount intercooler and my new springs im realy wanting to get the 5 stud hubs for it but i cant get any over here in new zealand and i was wounderin if any of you guys could help me get some sent over here as soon as i can i will get some pics up of it. i love it know one know what is is. im so wrapt with it all i know is its hell fast with my smalll turbo on standard boost and no front mount i could give my friends in there wrxs a good run for there money. and also id like to thank everyone for there advise along the way u's have been great. also one more question i just had to try out the rear wheel drive its awsome but with the boost turned up it seamed to cut power in the driveline.....its in gear but it dosnt drive in any gear but 1 any help would be good... cheers patt

pat,

i have XT6 parts cars that have everything you need. costs will be high. i've put together complete XT6 engine kits for two NZ residents. it wasn't easy and it wasn't cheap, but it is doable. these will not be light and shipping won't be cheap. fees everywhere (paypal fees, international fees, currency conversion charges, shipping, insurance, customs). if you're interested and aren't in an immediately hurry i can help. email or PM me and we'll talk. or i'll trade you everything straight up for plane tickets to NZ for the wife and i! last year was a toss up...Hawaii or NZ, we chose Hawaii but still want to visit NZ! i think these parts places should consider a plane ticket as commission for all the parts i've sent that way. here's a pic of the NZ'ers and their Subaru goodies i sent:

http://www.xt6.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3736&highlight=gary

(too big to post here)

have fun and good luck gettin it on the road.

gary

hey guys i havent been on for ages been busy with my nex coupe its almost finished now got all the new engine back in man it sounds great with the lumpy cams just waiting on my new front mount intercooler and my new springs im realy wanting to get the 5 stud hubs for it but i cant get any over here in new zealand and i was wounderin if any of you guys could help me get some sent over here as soon as i can i will get some pics up of it. i love it know one know what is is. im so wrapt with it all i know is its hell fast with my smalll turbo on standard boost and no front mount i could give my friends in there wrxs a good run for there money. and also id like to thank everyone for there advise along the way u's have been great. also one more question i just had to try out the rear wheel drive its awsome but with the boost turned up it seamed to cut power in the driveline.....its in gear but it dosnt drive in any gear but 1 any help would be good... cheers patt
If you can live without an e-brake, you can use Legacy/Impreza parts for the front conversion, but you will have to get XT6 stuff for the rear. A FWD XT6 rear brake system will work, but will require that the center hole be slightly enlarged. I don't know if you guys got the Nissan (Datsun) 200SX, but the rear e-brake on those cars is a close bolt on with some fabrication required.