Ultimate Subaru Message Board

this will make you laugh

What's so funny?? The part about the wagon? I do believe that it will smoke a cavalier no problem. You do know that wagon belongs to someone here on the board right? I forget who but I remember him telling us about those badges that he did. Was I reading the wrong part or was that part what you thought was funny?

That belongs to Samo, someone I've known for years dating back to when we were both Nissan guys. The page is kind of a tongue-in-cheek look at the EA82, but all the stuff he says about how cool the car is is true- Sam is one of the craziest-about-Subies guys I know.

I wasn't busting him. I just didn't know what part he thought was funny. I gotta admit, I didn't read the whole thing. I just got back from PA and am trying to catch up. As for the pugs, where did we leave off? I forget. Was I supposed to give you a final price? Shoot me an email with your address and I will give you an over estimate on shipping because I will have to weigh a rim with a tire on it. Then size up how big a box/crate will be. And get a price on the rim from the yard. Did you want 4 or 5 total? Email me. Boz

Sorry for the post hijack.

Now thats some good "Tongue in Cheek" self deprecating humor allrighty! That guys onto something. I bet he gets chicks,,,not for the car but because he's got a sense of humor. But he should move up to street racing Ferraris in NYC like me! They are easy pickins on rainy nights.LOL

• 2 months later...

Yay! Everybody loves me!

That's my baby alright! I'm glad you guys found my site enjoyable! Really brings a grin to my face :D :D !

My Scooby is seriously a bitchin' ride, and I'm madly in-love with it. It's seriously the best car ever, and I wouldn't trade it for anything short of Jessica Alba. And she'd have to stop saying dumb stuff.

MaroonDuneDoom - Unfortunately, the body outline had to go. I had people getting pissed when they saw it for whatever reason. I guess some people just don't have the "Sense of Humor" gene.

Steve - w00t! What's happening, dawg?

ByTheSea - I certainly don't get as many chicks as I think I deserve, but I guess my goals in that matter might be a tad unrealistic :D .

Archemitis - You wouldn't believe the number of people who are offended by that. Weirdos.

XSNRG - I'm from the show car world - I help build and show my best friend's Sentra, so keeping things spotless is a must for me.

Bushbasher - What can I say? I love my car :) .

Subynut - I've managed to find a bit of mud with her, and it certainly is a lot of fun :D . Hopefully I can add some more dirt in the near future.

Matt - What's happenin' my nizzle?

Bajavwnsoobnut - The idea's all you. I'm taking most, if not all, the vinyl off soon.

SubaRube - That MAF adapter actual bolted straight up off my old Sentra... odd coincidence. The filter makes the Subaru sound PISSED :D .

The Chrises and Johnathan - Thanks :D !

Miles - Oh, I've heard plenty about the Trashwagons :)

xforxlifex - Everything is a mod :D

subiemech85 - For me it's better to pass visual inspection and such than to have a sweet exhaust, unfortunately.

subawoohoo - My tires RULE!

I dunno quite what to say, guys... I'm just pretty flattered that you guys with all your crazy off-road Scoobys like my pedestrian, daily-driver, plain vanilla wagon :) .