Ultimate Subaru Message Board

people in oregon where to play

im having a hard time finding good places to play in the subaru.i would like to find other people with subarus around oregon to play in the mud or ect

email stockam03@yahoo.com

let me know

thanks

i live in ashland, and ther is soooo much wheelin around here for a soobi, none for my rock crawler though, you any where near ashland?

id be interested in running also 1bignose, i know some roads on the washington side particularlly in the camas/washougal area. i should be on the road 100% legal tomorrow (dmv for a new license..). I wouldnt mind shooting over to oregon for some sideways action..

rllywgn

ya, theres some pretty good mud holes up outside of estacada, on squaw moutain, that will swallow up a subaru. but some good trails up there to both on wildcat, squaw and goat mountains all outside of portland towards mt. hood. lots of snow right now though but its still fun.

hey rllywgn, would like to come over the river in your area sometime and do some trails maybe we could get together and you could show me some good places. chaz

chazmataz, im almost done with my map.. i think i can get from washougal to mt st. helens without touching a paved road!!!:grin: its gonna be rad (yeah i said rad). Ive toured much of larch mountain and surrounding areas over the past year and im hoping this map may be key to some great rally stages.. basically the more the merrier..

p.s. also working on a camera/ harness bar (think sparco) should make for some great videos!

rllywgn

usmblogo.jpg

cool rllywgn, would like to go up there and do some wheeling and a map would be helpful, years ago i knew of some guys that would rallying up there in datsun b210's. that camera harness would be cool as long as it could hold up to the torture. :lol:

hey nicky, were abouts around vernonia/scappose are you talking and are they hard to find??? i've seen some of your pics including the ones from the now disbanded atlas4x4 club, look like you guys had some fun. would like to get out in that area sometime.

not to hard to find, go out highway 30 until you get to Scappose, you will come to an intersection with a light and concrete medians to the left, take a left and drive 10 more miles, you will start seeing forest roads, just take your pick they all kinda connect to each other.

let me know if your going up there I might like to go.

hey nicky, were abouts around vernonia/scappose are you talking and are they hard to find??? i've seen some of your pics including the ones from the now disbanded atlas4x4 club, look like you guys had some fun. would like to get out in that area sometime.

theres a mud pit right in the middle of portland... I'm not sure about the legality of everything but its a pretty popular spot and I"ve never heard of anyone having trouble with anyone out there... anyone know where the old race track is out by portland meadows? thats what I'm talking about. its REALLY muddy, can be a lot of fun, but you also need to be careful cause its really easy to flip out there. I have had a few friends roll their rigs out there more than once doing stupid crap.

theres a mud pit right in the middle of portland... I'm not sure about the legality of everything but its a pretty popular spot and I"ve never heard of anyone having trouble with anyone out there... anyone know where the old race track is out by portland meadows? thats what I'm talking about. its REALLY muddy, can be a lot of fun, but you also need to be careful cause its really easy to flip out there. I have had a few friends roll their rigs out there more than once doing stupid crap.

oh also, there is tillamook state forest OHV area or whatever its called, I think its about a 45 minute to an hour drive from portland, there are some sweet trails out there, but you gotta buy an atv permit($10.50). I got a ticket out there for not having one a few weeks ago, $147...

i needs more info, I know where the old track is. details?

nicky, i will let you know when i head out that way maybe we could meet up someplace won't be for a couple of weeks though need to fix my wagon.

the old race track is a hole lot of fun went out there last spring a couple of time now they have no treaspassing signs up, that really sucks. its alot more fun at night you just have to watch out for the garbage.