Ultimate Subaru Message Board

East Coast 77 DL on Ebay- Off road racer!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: what?

oh and it could be a 79 you know....

That nice shiney new avatar you have there. Everything Steelers I have is a Charcoal Grey and pale yellow. It is amazing how many new coats, shirts and jackets I saw this past week. They should've just left the tag on as you can always spot new steelers stuff from a mile away.

So the guy can't type then huh. I was just going by most likely missed types when putting it in. Since you emailed him. I'm assuming you're interested right.

actually I asked him if it had a title and what the vin was and all he told me was "its a 1979" and didn't answer any of my other ques. Actually if I could prove that it is my old wagon (my first car was a 79 dl wagon that was blue) I would jump in a heartbeat. It is kinda unlikely that it is my old one but who knows???? There are too many things/similarities on that car that make me wonder.

See if he will give you the vin off of it....

BTW, I was always a steeler fan....I grew up in W. PA you know...