Ultimate Subaru Message Board

bushings for trailing arms

doe's anyone know how to get new trailing arm bushings for an ea81. there arent any sube dealerships nearby and i was hoping maybe somebody knew of a bushing from a more common car that the parts store might carry the bushing are about 2 1/2 inches on the outside and the hole is 5/8 to 3/4 and about 3/4 inches thick

both or ?looking for a set?

https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/oe_parts_cat.html

go here....if they are available,jaime can help you.

doe's anyone know how to get new trailing arm bushings for an ea81. there arent any sube dealerships nearby and i was hoping maybe somebody knew of a bushing from a more common car that the parts store might carry the bushing are about 2 1/2 inches on the outside and the hole is 5/8 to 3/4 and about 3/4 inches thick

Try WJM on the Board; he can get you polypropalene bushings. Good luck getting the old bushings out.