Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reiters Pit March 18 NorthWest Washington Near Monroe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, But only if you promise not to get too frustrated when you spend the day pulling out my Subie with your Toy.

The first time I went there, I got stuck in the same spot you did way back. The water was deeper and stuff, but yeah. I got pulled out by a Jeep. With a chick driving it. :headbang:

There's plenty that can still get me stuck there. I'm still open all the way around. . .

East of Monroe on Highway 2. Google map of Goldbar might show it.

If you show up stock, there's stuff for you to do, but the trail I found (and most of the ones we do for that matter) would be a little rough on your stock Soobie. Feel free to follow us up it, but you go last. lol

If it weren't a 3 1/2 hour drive there, I'd be all over this. :-\

its 1-1/2 hour drive for me , but I figure last week I ran down to Monroe after dinner to pick up some tires and got home around midnight :eek: and got to work at 6:00 am the next day, a 3 hour round trip plus ( I just reread this and boy am I starting to sound like my Dad):brow::-p

heres a little info on the place I grabbed off the net,

Location Name: Reiter pit

Type of Riding Place: Trails

Location (closest city): Gold Bar, WA usa Just past Monroe

Details: Riding is mostly round rock and gravely trails. Forrest surrounding. How to get there:From I-5 at Everett follow hwy 2 east for a long ways until you reach Sultan. Keep going east and turn north onto Reiter rd. Follow the road until it takes a hard left. Don't go left take the road that continues straight until you see a gravel parking area on the left. You will know you are there when you see the no ORV on roadway signs. Park anywhere out of the way

• 2 weeks later...