Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reiters Pit March 18 NorthWest Washington Near Monroe

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I have to get the 84 wagon tuned and get rid of that damned backfire. I can't wait to make it out though. :brow:

There's not much to tune on an 84. Loosen the disty, turn it one way or another till it runs better. You're in Seattle, I've got a timing light. 15 minutes. Not an excuse not to make it. :brow:

There's plenty there you'll love doing in your stock rig.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to go but my new job is killing me. I work 6 days a week for about 70 or more hours a week. I would like to go but....... I still have not fixed my Brat yet so that would play a factor too. hope you guys have fun get lots of pics.

Jeff

8:15 at the Bellingham Sunset Shell, this will be a drive threw in the parking lot if your there Ill stop, if not we will jump on the freeway, at exit 212 well get off the freeway and pick any others up then off to Monroe to meet at the Mcdonalds at 10:00 I will be on channel 2 on the CB :brow::banana::)

5 more days!!!!!!!

whose going to be at the shell station at 8:10? :eek:

Yeah im still waiting on my damn clutch its been too long... I just made a nice Pull A Part run this weekend. So my axels should be ready lol...It sucks though man cuz of all of money issues these past couple months I couldnt get my soob up to snuff:slobber: It really sucks but next time we go ill be ready to tackle some terrain.. So its going to be 10:00 meeting at shell in monroe right?

You B-Ham people will probably be rolling past exit 212 around 8:45 ish yeah? i'll be leaving my house around then, and heading up to the Micky-deez from there, i still need to put in the extra axle.

Ch 2 yeah?

Gotta get a power cord for the video camera, but other than that i'm ready to go.