Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

1985 Pimp Sedan Interior FOUND in Portland OR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*

Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2003 - 07:30 PM

I found this car today, it appears to be VERY new on the yard as it hasnt been violated yet so I urge anyone wanting the interior to get it QUICK! It was a 1985 FWD Sedan with digidash (no moonroof, and it had a stick) So the pimp interior is not a turbo traction only option.

The seats and seatbelts and door panels were ALL THERE and in good shape!

The car is located at U-Pull-It auto wrecking east of I 205 on the corner of SE 130th (I think) and Foster Rd.

They also have an XT6 with the 5 lug conversion stuff still on it (I think it has all you need) EDIT: Claimed by Subarutex. Its free game if you can beat me there tomorrow morning. Otherwise I am stripping the car :evil:

Cost breakdown of the pimp interior:

Red seatbelts (5 in the car) $5.50 each
Red bucket seats (2 in car) $15 each
Red rear bench seat (has passthrough) $7.50 per piece (top and bottom) = $15
Red/Black door panels (4 on car) $5 each

That adds to to $87 for a complete unviolated pimp interior :cool:

If I had a sedan I would already be installing it, but I dont, so hopefully someone else there can use it.

#2 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2003 - 09:17 AM

what the hell is pimp interior?

#3 Guest_Turbone_*

Guest_Turbone_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2003 - 12:56 PM

Pimps wear bright colors so they will be noticed, and their cars are just like them. And that all I'm saying;)
Rob

#4 Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*

Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2003 - 01:59 PM

Pimp interior = start with a black interior, but change the fabric on the doors to red (still black plastic and vinyl) The seat belts are red too as is the seat fabric (since its an 85, it has a bit of vinyl on the back of the seat, that is black) It looks awesome when its in good shape :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users