Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1985 Pimp Sedan Interior FOUND in Portland OR

Guest Flowmastered87GL

Guest Flowmastered87GL

I found this car today, it appears to be VERY new on the yard as it hasnt been violated yet so I urge anyone wanting the interior to get it QUICK! It was a 1985 FWD Sedan with digidash (no moonroof, and it had a stick) So the pimp interior is not a turbo traction only option.

The seats and seatbelts and door panels were ALL THERE and in good shape!

The car is located at U-Pull-It auto wrecking east of I 205 on the corner of SE 130th (I think) and Foster Rd.

They also have an XT6 with the 5 lug conversion stuff still on it (I think it has all you need) EDIT: Claimed by Subarutex. Its free game if you can beat me there tomorrow morning. Otherwise I am stripping the car :evil:

Cost breakdown of the pimp interior:

Red seatbelts (5 in the car) $5.50 each

Red bucket seats (2 in car) $15 each

Red rear bench seat (has passthrough) $7.50 per piece (top and bottom) = $15

Red/Black door panels (4 on car) $5 each

That adds to to $87 for a complete unviolated pimp interior :cool:

If I had a sedan I would already be installing it, but I dont, so hopefully someone else there can use it.

Guest Flowmastered87GL

Pimp interior = start with a black interior, but change the fabric on the doors to red (still black plastic and vinyl) The seat belts are red too as is the seat fabric (since its an 85, it has a bit of vinyl on the back of the seat, that is black) It looks awesome when its in good shape :cool: