Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1977DL or WRX which to chose

Awesome, I sent them a message via eBay, basically saying that if someone is dumb enough out there to bid 5 times what the car is worth if it was the last car on Earth, then they ( seller ) sure deserve to get the money from the idiot. Never hurts to ask! Ha! And I thought I saw it all on eBay...phew...

It was so funny that I had to do it. I went on eBay and submitted a Best Offer of $1000 with conditions:

--$1000 includes shipping to zip 64086, in condition as pictured, within 24 hours of offer acceptance. Thank you for your consideration.--

Needless to say I was declined. I almost felt bad for yanking someone's chain, but I figure if you set yourself up with something this ridiculous, you deserve it, and it is my duty to mess with them. Heh heh...

Everyone should go and offer like $5.00 or something, with the condition that this includes shipping to your door. No worries on your end, but fun and likely to drive the person nuts...ha!