Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lets See Your Steering Wheel!!

If I was going to rally I'd go with an XT/XT6 wheel, just to be different. As it is I'm planning on a brown DL wheel (I like the slightly thinner rim) for my GL-10 wagon, once I'm done with the brown interior swap. (Almost there!)

Edit: I also like the early '80s 4-button horn wheel, know what I mean? Also very different looking.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well its the same as Carfreak85's by the look of it - but I have a new wheel. This one is second hand off a Legacy GT. It is a Momo wheel with the Saas Boss (Adapter) Kit. A lot better than my previous one - At least I can see the gagues and its a lot easier to steer.

steering.jpg

Copy_of_3Rx_cockpit.JPG

damn ugly stock steering wheel if you ask me.. cant wait to change it..

what do you guys think of my boost gauge location. im sure its controversial. im going for that sleeper look.

hey fangster,

thats a mighty fine looking guage cluster you got there...:brow::-p

your steering wheel is sweet... pretty much exactly what i want for the 79... the stocker is cracked and nasty... our legacys all had airbags... so if you come across another one in a j/y or something gimmy a shout!

then i could post here sportin' a pretty steering wheel...:-p

sorry for the hyjack-ish-ness...:o

Copy_of_3Rx_cockpit.JPG

damn ugly stock steering wheel if you ask me.. cant wait to change it..

what do you guys think of my boost gauge location. im sure its controversial. im going for that sleeper look.

othere than the fact that your car is backwards, lol, its almost the same set up that ive done with my boost gauge.

DSCF0013.jpg

and after compairing the two pics side by side, our cars are mirriored, i though they used the same gauge cluster and switch layout.

othere than the fact that your car is backwards, lol, its almost the same set up that ive done with my boost gauge.

DSCF0013.jpg

and after compairing the two pics side by side, our cars are mirriored, i though they used the same gauge cluster and switch layout.

Whatu mean backwards? It's yall's cars that are backwards ;)

Wheel looks good though :D