Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

91 Loyale lift question and push bar question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Todd in Seattle

Todd in Seattle

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • West Seattle/White Center

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:54 PM

Hey folks, I have a 91 Loyale that has some kind of aftermarket rear coilovers that lifts the back of my car about 2"-2.5" higher than stock Loyales. I was wondering if anyone sells just the front parts to the lift kits or does anyone have a drawing so i would make it myself? I am a machinist so that wont be a problem.
I am also thinking about making an old-school pushbar out of 2.5" dia tubing, but I am having a hard time finding a place to mount it that loks structuraly strong enough to take a pull or a push if need be..

Thanks,
todd in White Center aka west seattle

#2 El Toro

El Toro

BIG DADDY ED

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • Kitsap co.

Posted 05 March 2006 - 01:03 PM

do a search in off road, you should have good results there.:)

#3 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,983 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 05 March 2006 - 04:38 PM

you could get adjustable front struts off an '85-'86 4WD EA82 GL, and some RX springs, That should level it out. But doing just a suspension lift on the front will be hard on the CV's.

I don't think there's anyone who makes just a 2" or 2.5" lift, but I bet you could get one of them to make you some.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users