Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Family Photos

did you read the quote for the picture?

I read the quote but all it says is that's what happens when you use a tablesaw backwards or something like that... was just wondering if it was you or a friend or a family member or what

No I thought I'd throw that in there to mess with everyone. Back in Nov 05 I was cutting a 10,000.00(cost of medical bills so far) piece of firewood:banghead: and in a short story sense slipped and cut my thumb and index finger. My thumb is okay after the second surgery but the index wouldn't heal properly so during second surgery I had them remove it entirely. Enter the world of the nine finger club. :D its all good!

so when did you come up to work to get those pics of the '85? SHoulda stopped in and said something, I was around. Anyways, that new T-coupe is in SAWEET condition. Also, we got two EJ22's now cause there's the Impreza and that Legacy we can have at. Plus, we can pull them apart here if you wanted to. Oh, I'm also shooting you a PM too;)