Ultimate Subaru Message Board

about my subaru 1980 GL

there are some pictures at the end of my subaru GL, i bought it 3 year ago. but i use to have a waggon GL 4WD 1980, all my life i grow up with subaros around me , and now i have one for myself hehehhe ,i have been working on it, the last thing we fix was the gas bomb. after trying a lot of these subaro originals gas bomb , we conclude that all have the same problem with pretty warm temperature they get damaged , we try so fixed but it work like for month and get damaged again , so we decied to try some proyect my father thought when he have hes own spare parts and mechanical subaru shop.(the good thing is we have a lot of new staff and used staff too so is not expensive to fix it ) the thing is that we tried a mitsubishi 85 o r 86 gas bomb and we custom made the adapter for the gas cables(pretty chep but becarful about ahi leak of gas try it firt there were no leak's) , and right now is working even better than before. the thing is that we have to create a new space in the motor . because is a bigger gas bomb.

the other thing i'm looking is how to improve my suspencion! if any one could help me with that i will apprecietted..

pics...

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=10177&cat=500&ppuser=18391

and sorry about my english isn't pretty good :S