Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello all,

I know that this sounds too strange....but has anyone else out there had a problem with constant, unavoidable not-your-fault fender benders? My family has had subes for years and they always seemed to be getting into small ($1000 or less) mishaps with em. So I thought....ok....my folks are just bad drivers. ;) Then I bought my OWN sube. -now, mind you, Id never had an accident in the 5 years before. :-\ So far, in the 2 years of ownership....Ive had 2 people back into me, a tree limb crush in my roof, another limb fall right in front of me and take out my front fog light and bumper cover, a horse kick in my fender, plus multiple dents and scrapes from.....well, you all get the idea.:rolleyes: Since then, Ive met some other sube owners that complain of the same types of strange events! :confused: I wouldnt be so confused except all of us own other types of vehicles too....that are driven to all the same places....and never a scratch! Are we just cursed? Anybody got a story?