Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northern Nevada Meet 4/1/06

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun is out right now... and all we got was a dusting of snow! Brian I think you will be alright.

DarkSTI.. hope to see you Sunday. We are meeting at 10am.... just show up for a few so we meet up and shake hands. Bring a subie so I can get a pic of all of us together for the board.

Woah dude, how do you forget your moms birthday??

Im hoping i can make it still... this weather is KILLING ME!!!

-Brian

I know, i have been really stressed latley, she actually has too so she forgave me lol, but im still so pissed at myself:mad:

The sun is out right now... and all we got was a dusting of snow! Brian I think you will be alright.

DarkSTI.. hope to see you Sunday. We are meeting at 10am.... just show up for a few so we meet up and shake hands. Bring a subie so I can get a pic of all of us together for the board.

i may do that:)

Jibs originally said the Exxon station at 10a. But we are gonna change it to the Winners Corner station at boardertown in Cold Springs at 10am. Brian just got into town so we will be ready to go bright and early.

Perfect. I can get fuel and food there.

Don't forget about the time change tonight:grin: .

Hey guys... hope this works. My DSL has been down, i kinda tricked it into working.

Anyhow, the RX made it there and back with no problems. Other than the coolant hose blowing. Sorry jeremy it had to be you that was driving at the time, only wish I could see the look on your face :lol:

The wheeling was awesome! The dirt we were on was very forgiving, im glad none of us broke anything. Dave, your flat tire doesnt count :) Too bad my Wagon had to go and blow a head gasket. Probably shouldnt have driven it to the gas station with no coolant :eek: Oh well, i think i have a lead on a replacement wagon... now that I know the RX can make the trip (and effortlessly might I add) we will have to setup another wrench fest soon...

Jibs... check that camera. There is some awesome footage of Dave conquering that 1st hill climb :) I know i got some great shots of you and jeremy trying as well. Oh, and thanks for letting me mob your silver brat through that puddle, that thing runs nice! Still needs a low range :-p

Hey STi dude, you gotta try to make it out with us sometime. Whens your dads birthday? We'll try not to plan it for that weekend :lol:

-Brian

Yup, a good time. I was kind of hoping to do a snow run, but some earlier research (thanks Subieman) revealed that to be potentially miserable.

Had lots-o-fun on the hill climbing part of the trip (watch and learn, Grasshoppers;) ), the flat tire was not due to a puncture or other damage to the tire, but simply rolling off the bead. Sure fooled the guys that repaired the tire (heh heh), all better now. Thanks for the help guys.

Oh yeah, can't forget "the pit"..lots-o-fun there, too:brow: .