Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My subaru teaser movie.

This is a teaser video I made of my subies and a friends suby. I took about a year of footage to get here. Remember this is just a teaser the real video wont be out for a while. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry about the resolution. IF you make the screen size a little smaller it looks much better.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4023138952178405606&q=subaru+teaser

This is a teaser video I made of my subies and a friends suby. I took about a year of footage to get here. Remember this is just a teaser the real video wont be out for a while. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry about the resolution. IF you make the screen size a little smaller it looks much better.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4023138952178405606&q=subaru+teaser

that vid is SICK:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I swear I've seen a lot of stuff in my life, but that was...

AWESOME!

Dude, that is now my favorite song. What is it?

Thank You. I worked really hard on the editing to make it turn out right. The song is called flower by moby.

uh maybe 4:clap:

good work andrew. the xt6 looks to be being driven right... i went:eek: when i saw the blue non lifted wagon go into the corn thought for shure he was going to run wide.... me thinks by the way your xt pushes it dosnt have an lsd in it.???? might be wrong dont know......

anyway you asked on another post and yes the red hatch will go up..... probably take. 2 munths to finish......

anyway great video....

if you need a had shoooting video i have a digivid and would love to help...

maybe do some drift stlye video from the chais car......

uh maybe 4:clap:

good work andrew. the xt6 looks to be being driven right... i went:eek: when i saw the blue non lifted wagon go into the corn thought for shure he was going to run wide.... me thinks by the way your xt pushes it dosnt have an lsd in it.???? might be wrong dont know......

anyway you asked on another post and yes the red hatch will go up..... probably take. 2 munths to finish......

if you need a had shoooting video i have a digivid and would love to help...

maybe do some drift stlye video from the chais car......

The XT6 has a 3.9 in it. I love rallying the XT6:headbang: . Yeah EA81 rallying is the coolest. We found lots of gooooood corners for gravel rally. Plus my friend and I are pretty good rally drivers. I can't wait till we have two lifted wagons and two lifted hatches in town:banana: :headbang::burnout: . Next time we go wheeling I give ya a call and you can go with us and film. Have you ever been to Fairy Lake in the bridger canyon? The road up to fairy lake is literally a professional gravel rally road. We could totally do some in car footage there. Fairy Lake road has also eaten two EA82 wagons now:eek: . Scary road.

That's Great :)

My gl looks a lot like yours.... But mine has a lot of issues. Starting with the rear tires.

I went into a gentle right curve at about 60.... and the car tryed to do a back flip.... I only just got it back. It cant just be the tires.

At anyrate seeing your gl gives an idea of what I should be getting :)

Robert