Ultimate Subaru Message Board

"Rogue Roo's" is startin up.

Adam N.D.J.

I've been searching for people in my area with Soobs go out wheelin with, I found Toney earlier this year, and now I have two more potential members. I met up with one of the guys on Friday, and he's pretty kewl, deep into the addiction like most of us. Well I didn't get his number, and he lives in Ashland, where I do my Army thing. I was leaving the Armory headin to Medford when my "Subie Sense" started tingling, I caught a glimps of something out of the corner of my eye, and told my buddy to pull over NOW, he pulls over and the "something" I saw was a Hatch, er, an UnHatched, with no doors. I was the same guy I had talked to at his work. His brother was there, with, get this, a Justy, this thing has been modded to heck and back again. He has the front end "bobbed", radiator in the back, and a set of ATV rims and tires on it. I know for a fact that these are my kinda people. I didn't get to stay long as I was due at the shop. I gave em the board's address, so hopefully they will be logging on soon. With any luck, we'll be the Southern counterpart of the Hatch Patrol! I'm stoked.

Oh yeah, took out the buddy I was riding with in the Brat (Toyota guy) he was very impressed with the Brat! Might have our numbers nearing 5 or 6 by the end of the year!

hey since your in the ashland/medford area.. i used to live in ashland a couple years ago... but there was a black xt6 fulltime 4wd just sittin under a shed, had been there for the 4 years i lived there.. never could get ahold of anyone about it tho.. maybe you might wanna check it out...

its in ashland, if you turn at the police station and head straight out.. go under the railroad tracks (bridge) keep on goin past the nursing home and over the highway(bridge) make a lefct turn at the T and follow it for a mile or 2, it'll be on your left hand side next to a red barn.. its black, has a chrome trunk rack..

like i said its been there for a long time.. but the body is straighter than pee and i bet theres no rust on it.. it would prolly run with a little tlc.. i always wanted that car for the longest time.. go check it out, it might be a nice toy for one of you out there..

wish i could move back out there, but findin a job out there would be a nightmare...

Adam, there is U, me, I bet 3eyedB would be interested, and the guys U found, my nephue, now all we need to do is find that wagon with 3 lights. (I think 3eye has a buddy too)

A Justy with ATV's on it, why didn't I think of that!! That is TOO COOOL!!!

We gota get every one together some time in Nov. or Dec. for a big snow run!

Yeah, thats exactly whot I was thinking. I'm gonna get started on planning out a least a day trip next month. I would like to have at least 6 Soobs running with us this time (twice as many as last time) Would be really kewl to try and double our numbers every 3 or 4 months, and it wouldn't be too hard with the number of Soobies down here!

Guest taprackready

I'm in K-Falls and interested. I also saw another brat in K-Falls today. Lime green and lifted with a hefty sounding exhaust? Belong to anybody on this board?

Bill

SWEET!!!! Check the meet and greet section, got a date, the 22nd of Nov. Hopefully we'll actually have some snow. Might end up going over to the Klamath side of the hill to actually play in some. The Rogue Valley has been unusally warm for this time of year. Not to mention that the precipitation has been nill to non. So K-fall will prolly be the better place to go. I'm stretching the legs on the Brat, going on further and further trips. The 22nd is when I plan on having the Brat dialed in as far as fuel comsumption and whot not, so I should be ready by then.

Cool the car should be ready just need to finish the bumper/pushbar/skidplate and the wiring shouldnt take to long. If we are staying on this side of the hill how does armstrong or dutchman peak havent been out there in a while so dont know how it would be. I should be able to get saturday off, nothing real hard.

Matt

All of my exploring has been on the North end of the Valley, and I still haven't been everywhere. You guys know, you can never follow ALL the trails around here, heck, we have more dirt and gravel than pavement! I would really like to head out into some new terrain, so if someone else wants to take on planning out the trails and campsite (if'n we're up for camping, I always am), then I have no problems with that. I don't really like to go in for the one specific leader type of organizations, I think everyone has the right to take on the lead at least once. I'm just as happy making the dust as eatin it.

Would be really kewl to set up a little get together sometime in the near future to check out everyone's rigs and jes chat 'n stuff. One weekend in the next week or two.

Originally posted by taprackready

I'm in K-Falls and interested. I also saw another brat in K-Falls today. Lime green and lifted with a hefty sounding exhaust? Belong to anybody on this board?

Bill

I saw that one once while i was going to college there. There is also a lifted ea81 white wagon with a 6 lug conversation running down there too.