Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I will pay $100 if anyone can help me get my car running tonight!

Well i got my engine block in. Wait here is a little bit of info.

87' Subaru wagon

Ea-82

carbed

Ok well i needed a new motor so i got one. With the help of some friends i got the block in the car, now i gotta hook everythin up and well i have ran out of people willing to help me on this awesome saturday. So far i have put the intake on, starter and radiator. I am still learning about cars and what not so i have never done anything like this before. So i really need help cause it has to be running tonight. Or at the latest tomorrow night. But would be sooooooooo awesome if i could drive it tonight. PLEASE help!

If you live in the portland area call me.

(360)513-8905

I will give you more details and how to get here.

thanks, dan the man

Crap dude - got called into work, and forgot my personal phone at home. I see you called a bunch of times. Was going to call you (from Eugene!) but of course your number is in my 870, and all I grabbed was my work phone. We had a price increase, and everything is going nuts - had to re-measure a bunch of houses and a duplex in Salem and Eugene today. I just got home (9:00 PM). Boy how I wish I wasn't salery....

Where is Kenny?

GD