Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New: Need Board Member to Drive My Old Soob/Give Opinion

Hi --

I live in Pullman, Washington. I have been discussing a problem with my Subaru on the old Subaru forum. I have an 89 Subaru 4-D Sedan GL FWD with 149,000 miles on it. I'm the only owner its known. I may have a tranny problem. Not positive. 86subaru wrote to me saying: ask a local board member to test drive before you take it to a shop , because the shop may take you for a ride for alot of $$$$$ , + the board member who drives it may be able to put a tranny in for you"

So, I am wondering if there is anyone near me that can test drive my car. Hoping so!

I'm brand new to this forum. I love it hear. Everyone has been so quick to help. It's been an amazing experience.

Cynthia Freyer

Hi --

I live in Pullman, Washington. I have been discussing a problem with my Subaru on the old Subaru forum. I have an 89 Subaru 4-D Sedan GL FWD with 149,000 miles on it. I'm the only owner its known. I may have a tranny problem. Not positive. 86subaru wrote to me saying: ask a local board member to test drive before you take it to a shop , because the shop may take you for a ride for alot of $$$$$ , + the board member who drives it may be able to put a tranny in for you"

So, I am wondering if there is anyone near me that can test drive my car. Hoping so!

I'm brand new to this forum. I love it hear. Everyone has been so quick to help. It's been an amazing experience.

Cynthia Freyer

Closest Board members I know of are in Spokane or near Yakima. Hopefully, someone else closer is available. Good luck.