Ultimate Subaru Message Board

93 Legacy Wagon driveshaft center bearing

Hi, I need a driveshaft center bearing for my 1993 Legacy wagon. Can anyone tell me what other years are compatible with this one. I called the dealer today, $278. I want to try to find a used one that will work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for any info. Erik

I believe that anything from say, a 92-94 should work, of the same trans, and body. But you should check for sure as I may be off a bit, sooo many parts, and different cars they can fit, I am starting to forget some of the older stuff...

Lewis.

Call a good wrecking yard, they have that information at hand, if you need the name and number of a good yard try sales@findusedparts.com or tollfree at 1-888-337-7757 they have lots of Subaru parts with fast shipping.

Hi, I need a driveshaft center bearing for my 1993 Legacy wagon. Can anyone tell me what other years are compatible with this one. I called the dealer today, $278. I want to try to find a used one that will work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for any info. Erik