Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Mid April: Eastern PA Yard Run (Maybe More)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 the_bard

the_bard

Upstate NY'er

• Gold Subscribers
  • 937 posts
  • Rexford, NY

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:40 PM

Anybody interested in making a Harry's run in mid-April? I'm going to be in the area from April 19th through the 23, mostly driving back and forth between Philadelphia, PA and Elmira, NY. I figured I'd hit the yard on the 22nd, since the wife's expecting to be heading home on the 23rd.

I had made a previous thread in the Wanted section, but Moosens thinks this might be a good time to get a group meet & greet together (sounds good to me). He was sounding like he wanted to hit Pine Barrens on Sunday, too.

Anyone wanna get together around this time?

#2 Hocrest

Hocrest

Function becomes Fun

• Members
  • 1,344 posts
  • Cressona/Pittston

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:47 PM

That is the weekend of the Reading SVX Meet, so that will rule out a couple of us "locals" and there is an Autocross in York on Sunday.

#3 RallyKeith

RallyKeith

Got Subaru(s)?

• Members
  • 1,481 posts
  • Reading, Pa

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:39 PM

FWIW, the Harry's Pennsburg Location is only about 10 minutes off the Quakertown exit of the PA Turnpike Northeast extension. There selection can be hit or miss though.

As for me, hard to say. I need lots of stuff for my wagons in the way of body parts so I might be interested in meeting up. It's always so hard for me to plan with my job.

Keith

#4 Rob Kuhlman

Rob Kuhlman

User Awaiting Email Confirmation

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • SE Penna.

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:15 PM

Anybody interested in making a Harry's run in mid-April? I'm going to be in the area from April 19th through the 23, mostly driving back and forth between Philadelphia, PA and Elmira, NY. I figured I'd hit the yard on the 22nd, since the wife's expecting to be heading home on the 23rd.

Anyone wanna get together around this time?

Rats -- I have to work on the 22nd. Otherwise I'd be up for it.

Rob Kuhlman

#5 mr_whirly

mr_whirly

Subarus

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Royersford, PA

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:09 PM

Just a little info..... I made a bee-line home yesterday and stopped at Harry's in Pennsburg. There was only one EA-82 vintage wagon which was surprising....but there was a bunch of Legacys (wagons and sedans). The guy said they are getting a couple more of the "newer" Subarus next week.

#6 the_bard

the_bard

Upstate NY'er

• Gold Subscribers
  • 937 posts
  • Rexford, NY

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:54 PM

I'll probably hit at least Pennsburg, then. I'd love to find some heated break-away side mirrors that I can slap on my '97 OBW, along with some miscellaneous trim and other tidbits. The wife would probably be interested in tidbits for her '00 OBW, too.

If anyone else is gonna the other locations, give a holler and an idea of what time, and I'll stop by there too. Right now, things are looking kinda lonely ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users