Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mid April: Eastern PA Yard Run (Maybe More)

Anybody interested in making a Harry's run in mid-April? I'm going to be in the area from April 19th through the 23, mostly driving back and forth between Philadelphia, PA and Elmira, NY. I figured I'd hit the yard on the 22nd, since the wife's expecting to be heading home on the 23rd.

I had made a previous thread in the Wanted section, but Moosens thinks this might be a good time to get a group meet & greet together (sounds good to me). He was sounding like he wanted to hit Pine Barrens on Sunday, too.

Anyone wanna get together around this time?

FWIW, the Harry's Pennsburg Location is only about 10 minutes off the Quakertown exit of the PA Turnpike Northeast extension. There selection can be hit or miss though.

As for me, hard to say. I need lots of stuff for my wagons in the way of body parts so I might be interested in meeting up. It's always so hard for me to plan with my job.

Keith

Anybody interested in making a Harry's run in mid-April? I'm going to be in the area from April 19th through the 23, mostly driving back and forth between Philadelphia, PA and Elmira, NY. I figured I'd hit the yard on the 22nd, since the wife's expecting to be heading home on the 23rd.

Anyone wanna get together around this time?

Rats -- I have to work on the 22nd. Otherwise I'd be up for it.

Rob Kuhlman

Just a little info..... I made a bee-line home yesterday and stopped at Harry's in Pennsburg. There was only one EA-82 vintage wagon which was surprising....but there was a bunch of Legacys (wagons and sedans). The guy said they are getting a couple more of the "newer" Subarus next week.

I'll probably hit at least Pennsburg, then. I'd love to find some heated break-away side mirrors that I can slap on my '97 OBW, along with some miscellaneous trim and other tidbits. The wife would probably be interested in tidbits for her '00 OBW, too.

If anyone else is gonna the other locations, give a holler and an idea of what time, and I'll stop by there too. Right now, things are looking kinda lonely ;)