Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Can we help you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Not only can Tristan help you - he will!! We bought a '95 Legacy on Ebay with several problems (including torque bind). Tristan hooked us up with the best deal on the "Visco Diff Assy" I have seen EVER!!! Less than $400 bucks shipped to our little town in WV!! Not only that, he shipped SUPER FAST!!

If you need Subie parts - e-mail or call Tristan @ Fred Beans Subaru - he is the BEST! You can't beat his price or his service!!

YOU ROCK, TRISTAN!!!

For all you folks who are into mods - see his webpage http://www.thekingofparts.com/

• 1 month later...

I got a filler pipe from Tristan. PM'd him so no thread to reference, but he was great at getting back to me with answers, good (best I could find) price and shipped quickly.

I'll definitely contact him again next time I need a new part.

cheers all!

To everyone doing business with us here, I can't express how much it means to me! I haven't been on the board in awhile in an effort to get http://www.thekingofparts.com up... im soon to have an OEM look it up yourself with VIN catalog as honestly we have been on the performance end of the stick. How do you guys feel about that? Ill be honest, JDM parts (dual rangers and what not) are something of the future right now as we just have a lot going on for a two person operation. I will pledge though we will do the best we can, the cheapest and if we can't, we'll tell you! :clap:

email tjsmith@fredbeans.com or jsassaman@fredbeans.com and we'll get her done! :headbang:

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me why it seems to be NO performance parts for 95-99 legacy's. If anyone has Ideas PLEASE let me know.

Im sure there is a lot things that we can retrofit to your Legacy -- what motor do you have>

A guy named -shift- your pm box is full so i cant send you back a pm, email me direct --- anyone at tjsmith@fredbeans.com if for some reason i dont get a pm to you! thanks --

bring it on --

at this time no JDM stuff, but the oldies, ill do my best :):Flame: