Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mud drags in june?

The mud drags in lewiston are toward the end of june.there are two classes Four and sixes(powerful fourbangers or underpowered sixes) then theres the V8 class(big blocks and diesels).Anyway assuming I can find a job that pays a little more than minimun wage(idaho is 5.15/hr, ecept I can weld,machine things,etc but no degree!) assuming I found a job that pays about 600 a month could I build the sube(lift, super swampers,weber carb,snorkel) by then?It might not win but it will show what subes can do(all hail teh super swampers)

so anyway could it be done assuming I still need to save for gas and insurance(438 every six months got six months to go) living at my parents house...Can it be done?I already have some steel 15X7 wheels:banana:

i think it could be done, drop in a ej22, get a 4 inch lift, and run some 28 inch bias tires, I think those would preform the best in mud runs. but i think a bigger motor would be up there in the running. how about a lincoln rear? as far as the snorkle goes, just get some pvc piping, PVC FTW! :banana: good luck with your project..