Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Red Robin Meet and Greet March/April?

As the title says

I'm thinking soon after Tax day or end of March. Mostly trying to figure out what days work well with everyone, weekends are good cause we can go to the PAP before to get parts. Weeknight is cool too.

Northgate RR

Tenative dates March 31st or April 7th, both Fridays

Why Fridays? Make it a Saturday and there is a good chance I'll show up. So, if you don't want me to show, do the Friday thing.

Man, I haven't been to wongleflute's in ages, I agree with Zap, wongleflute's would be better (but I love the Teriaki Chicken Sandwich at RR's).

Well.. the food is cheaper at wongleflute's but what if it rains??

RR at northgate does have a big parking lot... if it is the one i'm thinking of... I would be SOOOO there. Saturday works better for me since I have to work early mornings sat...

Both are date nights so if I don't have something 'hot' lined up then.. well... I guess...I could... ;)

Well.. the food is cheaper at wongleflute's but what if it rains??

RR at northgate does have a big parking lot... if it is the one i'm thinking of... I would be SOOOO there. Saturday works better for me since I have to work early mornings sat...

Both are date nights so if I don't have something 'hot' lined up then.. well... I guess...I could... ;)

If it rains we'll be ok.

Noah is always looking for a date. :brow:

My $0.02 is a preference for Red Robin, just because Dicks doesn't have Gardenburgers, but I realize I'm in the minority. Blue Star on Stone and 45th is my fave, but it's in the Red Robin price bracket. They do have lots of beer on tap though :) .

Weekends, weeknights are awesome for me.

Dang, i can't do anything right

I work saturdays, so later is better for me, and since i took most of this week off, i don't think the boss will be too keen on letting me take saturday as well.

That's cool, I just thought that since you were talking about pulling parts too that it would be an afternoon thing.

I know it takes just over 3 hours to get to Edrach's place from mine, should I expect it to take much more to get to this place?

It's still in Seattle, so quite a bit closer.

You'll take the Northgate Exit, (one after the NE 85th Str) and follow Nothgate Way Westbound for about 2 miles or less.

*Northgate turns into Holeman Road after you cross Greenwood Ave.*

wongleflute's is on the left side of the road when you get to the top of the Hill. Big orange sign.

If you see a Mikky D's, you went too far. (not the mikky ds next to I-5)

Anybody new gonna show up? This is a good time to express imput for the WCSS, we'll be having a minor meeting about that too while we're all standing there. :headbang:

I'm gonna try posting on the NWNASIOC, anybody on any other local sites?

So far, looks like

myself

Qman

Noah

Tex and Nomica

Craig?

Corky

I would REALLY like to come and meet faces. I start racing Sunday, and since I am Pres. of our club, I have to be bright eyed and bushy tailed. Good luck, and hope you have a good turnout.

Cheers, Pap

Anybody new gonna show up? This is a good time to express imput for the WCSS, we'll be having a minor meeting about that too while we're all standing there. :headbang:

I'm gonna try posting on the NWNASIOC, anybody on any other local sites?

So far, looks like

myself

Qman

Noah

Tex and Nomica

Craig?

Corky