Ultimate Subaru Message Board

US Bike team wagon?

87skiwagon4rg.jpg

hm. from the looks of it, that could be a bike on the other one. I can't see its details but the stencil of the athlete on the door is obviously different... and of course nobody here would put it past any car manufacturer to make a custom decal for such publicity...

and the red/blue scheme is sorta reversed.

Get some closer pics! Preferably with a couple of bicyclists next to it :grin: so it looks like the ad.

Sorry... I'll drive more up their driveway next time:grin:

It is a bike, I'm not crazy, I done seen this with my own two eyes and took pics with my phone... Next time I head down to Ronis I'll take a real camera and get caught trespassing.:headbang: Its at about alameda(not spelled correctly) and wads

Hehehe "Subaru - An American Company".......im new to this but which bit of Subaru is American?

Other than that its a nice wagon :burnout:

KELTIK

well i don't know if this counts for anything but i think subaru has a manufacturing plant here in the states.

Yeah, Subaru has a plant in Indiana, they're building the B9s and Legacies there... but the B9 kinda flopped (what a suprise)...Now that they are partnered with Toyota (more like Toyota owns 8.7%ish of Subaru) they are going to build Camrys there too. Smart on Subaru's part.

well i don't know if this counts for anything but i think subaru has a manufacturing plant here in the states.

Lafayette, IN. subaru legacy is built there. the BAJA is built EXCLUSIVELY there as well

for those of you with legacies look for the indiana logo on the side windows