Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NEW RIMS!(sorta) never seen before!!!

i got a set of these rims off subie jim in maple ridge and i've looked on here a couple times but never been able to find these...

they are 6 spoke alloys (very odd especially for 'back' then) and they look like they say JPC on the center cap... dunno though, have a look for yourself... also they have 'Made in England' stamped into them...

while fairly curb rashed these are still sweet rims IMO... and i was amazed when i had gotten those tires off... they are only like 5lbs each...

they'll need some cleaning and whatnot but they are deffinatly going on the car!

IMGP1803.JPG

Photo_021806_001.jpg

hehe... another guy wanted the rims so i went out one weekend and took them off and hid them behind the camper...

:D

i went and picked them up the next weekend...

i saw the way you looked at them rider... you had that glint in your eyes and your hand reaching for a 19mm rachet and the other hand for your wallet!:-p

lol...but you DID walk away from jim's with a super nice loyale... well actually you drove away...;)

• 2 weeks later...
XDGT03

Those are sweet. Nice find:headbang:

BTW, what is the bolt pattern?

still need to get them cleaned and whatnot.. gonna try and get em bead blasted... but my money is kinda gone because my windshield is leaking and i need to replace the gasket...:(

they are 4x140 of course! :D