Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A simple problem

• 3 weeks later...

Fixed the problem!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

so it was probably the points but I just changed the whole disty for an electric one and it is sweeeeeeettttttt, it pulls harder than it did before and with no hesitation or sputter

now I can't wait for my 14"pug alloys and the 205/60s that are going on them, it's waaaaaaayyyyyy too easy to toast the fronts

Fixed the problem!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

so it was probably the points but I just changed the whole disty for an electric one and it is sweeeeeeettttttt, it pulls harder than it did before and with no hesitation or sputter

now I can't wait for my 14"pug alloys and the 205/60s that are going on them, it's waaaaaaayyyyyy too easy to toast the fronts

Now imagine it being RWD... My Brat was all over the road cause it had some power to it. Then I dropped the FE motor into it and there went the tires....:rolleyes: