Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Scum of the earth strike again

So heres the story. Thursday morning 1:30am 30/3/06 i decide to go for a cruse wit my cos next thing i know im half way down a dirt road, too far along to stop and reverse so i keep going road becomes clay, all of a sudden i hi centered on my diff in land cruser wheel ruts (92 Brumby 2wd convert with new toyo 720 snow tyres 185/75/13).

now because its 1:30am im not in the mood to do a recovery so we call my cos's G/F to come pick us up.

Friday nite i go back with my cos, a mate and my bro and almost get it out.

i go back today sunday 2/4/06 with a toyota landcruser with a winch mud tyres etc etc to tow me out and what do i find my ute gone/stolen/pinched etc etc

PS it had been raing hard in the week leading up to all this so the dirt was soft and the clay slip-er-y

just a perfect end to a f*#king perfect week.

Did the Roo's pinch it?

(ru, roo... you know.. word play...)

*sorry...just trying to lighten the pain....

That sucks...So I take it you guys don't sleep with your Subaru's?

*this is just getting worse.....

O.K., we appreciate you sharing your loss with us, we feel your pain, and hope you recover your land cruser.:-\

I'd be out for blood. My snowmobile died last winter in the middle of the woods (again), and I moved it off to the side of the trail. Some MOFO came along on a 4x4 quad bike and stopped, flipped my sled over, broke the hood, lost a fair bit of gas, and let all my trail tools fall down into the mud. They were stupid though, they left tracks, right to their house. So justice was done.

If there were tracks, memorize them and keep an eye on any vehicle that could have pulled your brumby out. Check the tires, and when you find a match, keep a close eye on the bastards.

Have you told the police yet? They may locate an "abandoned vehicle" AKA your brumby wrapped around a tree w/ bullet holes in it. Auto theft is a big deal.

Na i havent found it yet wen and if i do the culprite is getting a coal chissel to the side of the jaw.

good news is though an ea82 wagon 5sp d/r lever not push button just got traded at work beter still its that it only has around 90000kms so if i dont get my ute back thats what im goin 4:headbang:

Na i havent found it yet wen and if i do the culprite is getting a coal chissel to the side of the jaw.

good news is though an ea82 wagon 5sp d/r lever not push button just got traded at work beter still its that it only has around 90000kms so if i dont get my ute back thats what im goin 4:headbang:

when one door closes another one opens! still that sucks. don't worry...... there is a special place in hell for guys like that!

Man, that totally sucks!

Do you have theft insurance?>

I almost want to go bow hunting in your area now..... But its quite a drive. Hey, I can sell you a 70lb compound bow, with some arrows and three razor blade broardheads! What do ya say? Its camo!

look for footprints, find a good tracker, and kill someone.

That is most awesome way to put it! :lol:

Just track them down and beat the ^#@! out of them with a baseball bat. Claim protection of property or something. :lol:

But sorry about that, people like that are out there. :mad:

had to leave my Z overnight somewhere so i removed the coil (dosen't stop towing theft though...) hope you find it good luck!

Australia is a dam big island, That bow is tempting but my mate has several samaris and a few hacthets ill find something.:grin:

I have Third party fire and theft insurance and the vehicle was locked so i should get something fore it if i cant find it.

the boys at work are saying santa come and got his revenge for killing rudolf late last year, rember

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=47199:rolleyes:

... man you have bad luck.

Although this makes me think twice, if i break down I think I will stay with the car, sleep in it even. Although most of the places I goto to offroad there is no phone coverage, so I wouldn't really have much of a choice!

I've alwayed wanted to install a remote controlled det pack into my car, so if it ever got stolen I could push a button and blow the crap out of it and whoevers driving it :D

selfdestruct.gif

I made a few protypes on some cars at the junkyard near me, they worked pretty decent. Though I never really trusted my electronics enough to put the final product in my ride. I was always worried I might pic up some random radio noise interference and spontaniously combust myself.

carbomb.gif

This is an old black and white of the prototype :)

Peace, Fishums

I should have taken the dissy cap and rotor button

thats what'll be happning next time

Yeah, every body should know this. Might be a good idea to do anywhere you go.

Like, just have a hole in your hood there and take the rotor out every time you stop. lol.

AUTO????!!!?!!! WTF MAN? lol, sorry. I just think if your gonna have that much power, at least have the fun in a manual! Autos suck IMO. But don't let me stop you, if you like autos, go for it. and a WRX would be so nice. I have so much fun in my parents 85 wagon... I like cornering, and my Brat doesn't corner anymore... :(