Ultimate Subaru Message Board

visitng New Zealand

my brother and his friend traveling at new zealand this days,and visit kevin at waikaia at southern island of new zealand.

just want to say thanks to kevin for having the time to host them and took the baby out for a ride!!!

i hope i"ll have the time to visit there my self from the pictures i see its beutiful place! kevin hope you"ll have time to visit israel i"ll let you ride my gf...

post-7017-136027607493_thumb.jpg

post-7017-136027607498_thumb.jpg

Anyone coming over to NZ is more than welcome to stay and rest on there journey around NZ.It was nice to meet your brother and his friends Elad. I gave him the name of the person to get the wing mirrors off so hopefully he will bring you home a present. Anyone else coming over in the near future let me know.

Queenstown is just over the mountains from me.

Will do! My Brat came from closer to you and Ross, Just out of Queenstown. And it made the 1000k journey home flawlessly:headbang:

It seems all the nice Subaru live down south.....

If you are in aussie you may as well call over to NZ its only across the ditch.I am sure it wouldnt cost much more as it is a round trip. With the nz dollar the way it is it might be cheaper.

Kevin

I'll be in ausy in august, I'm down with bringing small stuff back stateside