Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Leone Ea82 Swap

amk

Hey, I need some help i currently have a Subaru Leone im tired with the engine i want swap it with a Subaru Legacy TURBO i would reli like a TURBO Engine i need to know if its Possible and the procedures with pics and instructions, will highly appreciated. Thks

There are plenty of posts, just check in this forum here, read as much as possible. http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29

You will need this, and prolly more, I haven't done the swap my self yet.

Of cause a EJ engine, you thinking of EJ20t or EJ22t?

EJ to EA adaptor plate (1/2" think steel or high grade alloy cut to the right shape,)

ECU and wiring loom, or you could use MegaSquirt and a custom loom,

Fuel pump, and bigger fuel lines, or just a bigger return fuel line,

New radiator, or just new pipes?,

Seems you want turbo, you will either need the EA82 turbo engine crossmember, or mod your one to fit the different style of exhaust pipe.

Lots of custom work, including things like use of a BFH, and new intercooling pipe maybe. Plus lots more I assume.

To fit a EA82T to you car, all you would really need is the Turbo crossmember, fuel pump, ecu and wiring loom. And of cause a few hours of making it work.

check out my webpage

www.suberdave.com

or

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50903

-=Suberdave=-

Thanks alot, is there any way i can get details of how to go bout it wat i require, the electricals, air ducts something to guide me:) .

Oh your car rocks:headbang: nice work too good