Ultimate Subaru Message Board

wheelin at Hood

scoobyclimbs

I ventured out to Hoodriver backroads and up to Kingsley resivour then over Cooper Spur the snow level is still pretty low about 3,200ft.

So I contiued over to the other side of Hood past Estacada and headed up to some wheelin fun off FSrd 4610. I met up with this guy and his ranger 4x4 and we cruised some fun stuff(the guy was amazed at how capable of a wheeler a Subaru really is). Here's a few pics + my new updated Mudrat bumper which had a good dose!:banana:

P1010034d.jpg

P1010032f.jpg

P1010015e.jpg

P1010020e.jpg

P1010024b.jpg

Right on dude, I wish you had messaged me earlier, I dont know mt hood backroads n stuff as well as I would like so I never go out that way to go wheeling. My farm is 14 miles outside of whitesalmon, about 3 miles off Snowden road on Statts road. I went up there today and play on some of the logging roads up there and up in the trees, I was amazed at how easily this thing drove between densly packed trees, stuff my nissan or my jeep could never have done. Busted a strut today too testing the waters and stuff for my dads nice truck on our way to go look at a peice of land for sale in the middle of nowhere, was rattling around and finally completely came apart about a mile after rooster rock.

Posting so late/early cause I just got dropped off by the tow truck bout half an hour ago :mad:

I should be up and running again by tomorrow evening :headbang: