Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*edit* Are these coilover converters ebay enough??

eddygordouk

*edit* found these on ebay and wanted to pick up a set, that is, if they can fit on stock RX struts and/or kyb gr-2s. are they or do i have the wrong thing...plus what would be a recommended pring height? since i would go for a little higher spring rate ( i would like around 210~) what would be a ratio for the front and rear? thhanks for any help *edit*

Can I/should I convert RX struts to coilover with a ground control convertter setup? it sounds like it would be decent and my struts are dead yet, might as well make em :banana: but what does everyone think? Or should i jus do that to some gr2s instead? since u can get the small xt fronts :confused:. I really want the dampening abilities of the RX struts but with a higherr spring rate, i dont really care about hight right now and would only lower alittle if i wanted to...

its the same, sad thing is is that the search on ebay for the setup returned nothing. It seems as though I cant find them anymore and all it does is return legit ground controls :confused: I would like to run a more decent suspension setup and i will keep my 13"s till i move on to my lug swap later on down the road, anyone have some ideas?