Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

A couple of new tidbits on the upcoming 7 seater straight from the horse's mouth...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HB_Dad

HB_Dad

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Huntington Beach, CA

Posted 23 October 2003 - 09:34 PM

I had an opportunity to speak with several people within Subaru's corporate structure the other day. When inquiring about the 7 seater, I gained a couple of little tidbits of information:

1. The biggest suprise is the release. Apparently, when Subaru said for sale in '05, they meant it is in fact an '05 model, NOT an '06 model as speculation had it (which would in turn mean a mid to late '05 launch). As a result, the car should be at the dealers 1 year from right now (mid to late '04)!!! Knock on wood...

2. The car apparantly DOES look a LOT look a Nissan Murano from the side (to me, that is a good thing since I love the look of that vehicle). I know that this has been mentioned in another thread, but I was pleased to hear this confirmation from someone truly on the inside. Anyway, yes, the B11S front end design is apparently a reality on this vehicle. I was reassured that it looks very tasteful so keep your groaning to a minimum. One representative is pretty sure that there is a picture of it online SOMEWHERE (he/she thought maybe the FHI site, but that proved untrue). If it IS online and you know where to find it, someone PLEASE post it!!!

Anyway, if anyone has ANY new details on this vehicle (especially pics), PLEASE come forward and post what you know here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users