Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Lynnwood PAP update

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:55 AM

Three new Legacies showed up at PAP yesterday. All around 1990 models; two automatics and a 5MT. One LSI with a good driver's side visor left in tan. One of the automatics has enough body damage to make me believe the engine and transmission are good (t-boned on the driver side). With the one Legacy that showed up earlier, that's four of them in one row!

#2 northguy

northguy

O.C.A.L. Life Member

• Members
  • 4,352 posts
  • Chugiak, AK

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:36 AM

Ed, any idea on the mileage of the one with a potentially good motor? 2.2?

#3 Subarutex

Subarutex

Oldschool Show Queen

• 2,539 posts
  • Mountlake Terrace

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:59 AM

Ed... If you get a chance, I need an ignitor from a legacy... any one should do. Just to be safe, grab the bracket too.

Small black box on the firewall, middle of the engine bay, has a large plug like a MAF.

#4 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:30 PM

Small black box on the firewall, middle of the engine bay, has a large plug like a MAF.

It'll be the one with 6 starts on the front of the car. Come on Tex, its Ed :clap: i think he knows ;)

#5 Subarutex

Subarutex

Oldschool Show Queen

• 2,539 posts
  • Mountlake Terrace

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:58 PM

Yes, he probally does.

But assumptions make an a$$ of U and Me.

#6 starkiller

starkiller

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • dupont

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:16 PM

did ya happen to notice the COFFEE STAND going in?? the apocalypse is upon us i swear...:D

#7 northguy

northguy

O.C.A.L. Life Member

• Members
  • 4,352 posts
  • Chugiak, AK

Posted 20 April 2006 - 04:14 PM

did ya happen to notice the COFFEE STAND going in?? the apocalypse is upon us i swear...:D

Are you missing the (bucks) in the middle of your name?:lol:

#8 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:00 PM

Ed... If you get a chance, I need an ignitor from a legacy... any one should do. Just to be safe, grab the bracket too.

Too bad I didn't know you needed one; I was there this afternoon after work walking the yard looking for new stuff; I could have pulled it. Next time call me; you've got my number. I might have a chance to stop in again tomorrow.

#9 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:03 PM

I have yours on my tool box Tex. The bracket may be handy but the ignitor is here.

#10 ballitch

ballitch

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 999 posts
  • Salem, OR

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:51 PM

how far away from vancover is LYNNWOOD? id like to know, unless its like 100 miles away.......

~Josh~

#11 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,128 posts
  • WA

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:11 PM

More like 300mi:rolleyes:

#12 Subarutex

Subarutex

Oldschool Show Queen

• 2,539 posts
  • Mountlake Terrace

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:50 PM

Too bad I didn't know you needed one; I was there this afternoon after work walking the yard looking for new stuff; I could have pulled it. Next time call me; you've got my number. I might have a chance to stop in again tomorrow.

Ed, I saw you going northbound on 44th, right at 196th at about 5:10pm today. I was just getting off work, and turning out of my parking lot.

#13 SOOBOUTLAW

SOOBOUTLAW

Junkyard Junkie

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • EVERETT

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:11 AM

PAP didn't have any EA81 4WD:mad: ! Only 2WD.(as of wed.)

#14 Ever Victorious

Ever Victorious

Hazard to himself

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Everett

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:16 AM

Ed, I saw you going northbound on 44th, right at 196th at about 5:10pm today. I was just getting off work, and turning out of my parking lot.

Hey, could you make sure to egg and/or TP my old workplace this week? I think they deserve it.

#15 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:38 AM

I was on my way to PAP. If you're that close, you could have pulled the parts yourself!:lol:

#16 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:40 AM

how far away from vancover is LYNNWOOD? id like to know, unless its like 100 miles away.......

~Josh~

About 180 one way. But you have 7 pull a part type yards around Vancouver/Portland from what I understand. Also, there's one just south of Olympia about 95 from Vancouver.

#17 xoomer

xoomer

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  • Burien

Posted 21 April 2006 - 03:23 AM

Where The heck were you guys when I needed you I had to pull a GM 2.5 there last friday... I was hoping to see ed.I don't know but I think I might be defecting from subaru's I sold My XT to some guy thats always at Aarons. I just wish he would get it out of my moms front yard.. And I bought a Fiero...looks like its going to be a fun one.-Xoomer

#18 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 21 April 2006 - 07:39 AM

I was on my way to PAP. If you're that close, you could have pulled the parts yourself!:lol:

Gee, That's what I was thinking, isn't PAP open until 6 PM now?

#19 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 21 April 2006 - 08:19 AM

Gee, That's what I was thinking, isn't PAP open until 6 PM now?

9AM to 7PM now!

#20 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,128 posts
  • WA

Posted 21 April 2006 - 09:16 AM

Where The heck were you guys when I needed you I had to pull a GM 2.5 there last friday... I was hoping to see ed.I don't know but I think I might be defecting from subaru's I sold My XT to some guy thats always at Aarons. I just wish he would get it out of my moms front yard.. And I bought a Fiero...looks like its going to be a fun one.-Xoomer

I think you went from the frying pan and into the fire with that choice:rolleyes:

#21 xoomer

xoomer

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  • Burien

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:31 AM

hey now... Thats not funny..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users