Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Windshield gaskets Batch One ***Completed***

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any unspoken for gaskets out there? I got water running in on my fuse box lately (we're in the monsoon season apparently), and my windsheild is sorta foggy and needs to come out anyways.

I'll see what happens but as of right now I'd have to say you might have to contact PRP to see if they're stocking any.They should.The salesman said they'd probably stock at least a half dozen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They sent us 24,not 25.

So I called and they apparently are hoping I'll ask for a credit instead of asking for the last piece.

Which concludes they did not order any for themselves for stock.

First gasket finally shipped.Thanks for all your patience.They should all be on their way in the next couple of week.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,can we whack this thread now or what?

Last to get them are the Canadians (Zefy accepting the lot) and MAV in Florida.Canadians look to be all set for payment.They've coverd the ticket.MAV needs to send just a small balance,so can we consider this batch done?

Let thread drop?Delete it?

On to batch two :headbang::banana:

And BTW....git yer butts moving!!! Those of you who replied for Batch 2,please,please,please make things happen quick to ensure our price and make life easy for Todd and myself.Thanks :burnout:

Last to get them are the Canadians (Zefy accepting the lot) and MAV in Florida.Canadians look to be all set for payment.They've coverd the ticket.
;) yeah,I'm working on it,and should be at the Post Office with cash tomorrow or Tuesday.The first package boxed will be one of the last to ship,sorry about the way that worked out.At least we're going USPostal now,and NOT FedEx or another major shipper.We don't need no stinkin' taxes coming back at me again.:Flame:

Problem the last couple of weeks has been getting time and cash in hand at the same moment.:-\

No sweat,and thanks for understanding too.I'm so broke right now that I might have to wait a couple more days to send it,very sorry.

We learned about the rip off brokerage fees the hard way.If it goes over a US border just use the USPostal folks.

Glad to hear the update. Glad it will be coming soon. Looking forward to being able to drive my Brat in the rain. Right now it is just sitting in the driveway with a tarp over it to keep the water out.

Sorry,I either didn't realize you needed yours ASAP or I went toast on it.I got John C's out to CA first because he was really crying the blues.Kind of thought there was another urgent need but ....?????

You should have the notification/tracking number email from FedEx.

Enjoy! And please let me know about the removal and resetting cost.I'll be looking to do the same soon.If you're a pro and do it yourself please post some pics and advice.

Hey thanks for letting me know what going on Paul. I really appreciate it!:headbang:

Sorry,I either didn't realize you needed yours ASAP or I went toast on it.I got John C's out to CA first because he was really crying the blues.Kind of thought there was another urgent need but ....?????

You should have the notification/tracking number email from FedEx.

Enjoy! And please let me know about the removal and resetting cost.I'll be looking to do the same soon.If you're a pro and do it yourself please post some pics and advice.