Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Windshield gaskets Batch One ***Completed***

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unlocked it so it would fall through the floor when we're done with it.

To me,we're just about done with it.

I think maybe one of you actually confirmed without my asking,so to me it's "confirmed" if FedEx delivered it.

But sure,I want to keep it untill everyone is happy.:-p

Make room for Batch 2 !!!

Sorry Paul I am confused. Did you already send me a tracking number? If so I failed to get it. Let me know. Thanks, Richard.

Sorry,I either didn't realize you needed yours ASAP or I went toast on it.I got John C's out to CA first because he was really crying the blues.Kind of thought there was another urgent need but ....?????

You should have the notification/tracking number email from FedEx.

Enjoy! And please let me know about the removal and resetting cost.I'll be looking to do the same soon.If you're a pro and do it yourself please post some pics and advice.

Richard,here's yours:

Tracking number

Jan 30, 2007 5:21 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

BLOOMINGTON, CA

whoo hooo! Getting closer....I'm guessing they toss it on your porch tomorrow.Enjoy! And,sorry again for not getting yours to you first.

Cheers,

Paul

Yep, got mine today. Thanks again Paul! :DToday 07:41 PM

:headbang: Right on,take care Mike!

OK,I have some money,going to the Post Office tomorrow to get the Canadian order out.More apologies in order to you guys.Yours got boxed up and more or less shoved to the side while I tangled with FedEx,and learned that US Postal is the best for shipping over the border.Thanks again for your patience.I hope I didn't screw up anyone's winter project.

MAV,still waiting.Please help me from backtracking and look for your email I sent to the address you sent Paypal from.(might have been mom's or another female in your life...)Or just send a solid $25 and that should cover your balance on the gaskets and shipping.

I would say let everyone post confirming that they got theirs

:lol: (not laughing at you) I think maybe one person might have actually notified me without my having to ask,so I can't expect them to post here if they don't reply to me.

We're at the very back end of this thing.MAV and the Canadians are last and it's all ready to wrap up.

Plenty of room to openly criticize me if I fail on the last two.;) Heck,that's worth a whole new thread.:grin:

Come on guys,I'm trying to kill a thread here.:dead::lol:

So,for now please don't post here and we'll let it linger untill the Hosers,eh,and MAV get theirs.Then its 86 time.:Flame:

Happy interior dryness!

Canadians,hang in there,your day is coming.Could not make it today.I'll take the box to work with me and should be able to get it out tomorrow.

MAV,I see you posting but haven't heard back.....if you need time,that's fine,just communicate.Thanks ;)

Canadian order went out yesterday-to Zefy in Coquitlam,BC Shipping covered,thanks guys!!

Looks like this post will be up for awhile......4-6 weeks (yikes) for cheapy USPostal over the border.

MAV,you've fallen off the planet again.If I don't hear from you soon,I'm going to send you one gasket and maybe some change from shipping.As of this moment you still owe some dough to cover the TWO you asked for and shipping.Not a big problem here,so just speak up.Good communication makes the wheels turn faster.;)

Zefy,please post when you get the box of 4 pieces.Thanks VERY much for your patience!

• 2 weeks later...